Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We help a global group of technology, service, and wagering companies that provides B2B and B2C wagering and betting infrastructure for the multiple industries.
Our product teams are always eager to add enthusiastic and knowledgeable members to our growing family. Whether you’re a railbird, gamer, or you’re just passionate about technology, and we’d love to find out if there’s a spot where you can thrive at Solbeg. Innovation drives us to create dynamic digital experiences in the horse racing and gaming industry.
- Serves as the quality expert and enforces quality assurance/control processes and procedures as an embedded tester on a cross-functional product team;
- Creates detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans;
- Vets designs for usability and compliance pre-development. Wears the end user hat and asks intelligent questions/writes solid test cases;
- Estimates, prioritizes, plans and coordinates testing activities, including assisting the team with development estimates and release cadence;
- Identifies, records, documents and tracks bugs from inception through fix release;
- Acts as a liaison with internal teams (e.g. designers, product managers, other product engineering teams) to identify new system requirements in addition to vetting user stories during design/prototyping;
- Debugs production issues and reproduces said issues in staging/pre-production environments;
- Tracks QA metrics such as feature test coverage, open defect counts, production error rates, etc;
- Stays up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Performs exploratory and regression as needed to validate changes or debug issues with automated tests;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in QA;
- Demonstrated ability and experience testing (APIs) in a ‘headless’ fashion;
- Effective, consistent and impeccable communication (verbal and written);
- Ability to work productively in an Agile development process;
- Exhibits a “test to break” mentality as usability, security, stability and compatibility are guiding principles for the Development FrontEnd team;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with white/clear/black box testing;
- Demonstrated skills sets and experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Proven work experience in software QA for mobile and web end points;
- Self-starter, self-motivator, detail-oriented (unrelenting attention), highly organized. Motivated to excel, competitive in nature and does not confuse “efforts” with “results”;
- Possesses a positive, collaborative and forward-thinking attitude in general and to improve the status quo via quality standards;
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment including stressful situations;
- Individual must be open to learn about and understand ‘niche’ industry;
- Good spoken English level;
- Experience with mobile device testing;
- Experience with Appium, Robotium, XCUITest, Google Firebase Test Lab, or other mobile testing frameworks/paradigms;
- Experience testing web application front ends/websites;
- Web design experience a large plus; a background in design is a plus.
- Experience with UI/UX testing/vetting;
- Experience using Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence);
- Experience managing “lots” of test hardware/devices, including SauceLabs;
- Game industry experience a large plus;
- Modern office on Av. Dr Luis Alberto de Herrera 1248.
- Flexible Schedule: Hybrid Work Format, Office Work.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare.
- Sport subscription.
- Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.