Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Are you passionate about technology? Love horse racing? Are you fascinated by the world of gambling and casinos? Does the thought of building next-generation technology make you feel giddy with excitement? If you answered YES to any of these questions, the Solbeg could be the right fit for you!
Our core platform services team is seeking a talented Senior Platform Engineer who will help define how all our companies develop technology in our nextgen platform. The roles of the team members are varied, and the essential qualification is strong problem-solving skills. Our new platform uses an industry-standard microservice architecture to offer our services to integration partners. Our team will help to define which tools and frameworks the entire organization uses to develop the technology. Sometimes you will act in a DevOps role, creating the systems that build and deploy our software. Sometimes you’ll be writing microservices utilizing gRPC/protobuf/RESTful JSON to expose our companies’ systems to the world. Sometimes you might be building an administrative front end in ReactJS.
- Leverage your strong problem-solving skills, especially in using open source frameworks to design solutions in a production setting.
- Build gRPC/RESTful APIs that will be leveraged by internal and external resources.
- Build microservice applications within a Docker/Kubernetes environment that utilizes Kafka for event processing.
- Practice test-driven development and write industry-standard unit tests in Jest.
- Help define the frameworks used for building, testing, and deploying our software.
- Work with cross-functional teams to assist with integration.
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environments (AWS and Google Cloud).
- Partner closely with design and product to craft great product experiences.
- Take full ownership of a feature from conception to launch.
- Participate in peer code reviews and Agile development activities.
- Work closely with QA to ensure the quality of the product.
- Git monrepos.
- .NET 5 and Entity Framework.
- C# .NET 5 (previously Core).
- English B2+ and higher.
- Modern office on Av. Dr Luis Alberto de Herrera 1248.
- Flexible Schedule: Hybrid Work Format, Office Work.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare.
- Sport subscription.
- Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.