Due to the increasing demand for our company’s services and the need to scale our Unity team, we’re looking for a Unity Developer.
Your goal will be to become a part of our Unity team and solve the problems on the clients’ projects, related to UI, project architecture, math, research & development, etc.
- 2+ years of commercial experience.
- Commercial experience with Unity, C# and .NET.
- Experience in cross-platform development for Windows, iOS and Android.
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Knowledge of game development patterns and optimizations.
- Experience with creating scalable UI.
- Strong math & physics skills.
- Experience in working with / helping design RESTful APIs.
- Experience in multiplayer game development is a plus.
- Experience with Unit-tests / TDD would be a plus.
- Experience with version control systems (git, subversion).
- English B1+ and higher.
- 20 days of vacation a year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work options.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Training budget.
- English language classes.
- Sport activities.
- Gifts and events.