- Build, update, and optimize client-side applications using React.js.
- Create, edit and update code, templates, modules and tools with Node.js.
- 4+ years of experience in Web applications development.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications using React.js.
- 2+ years of experience working as a BackEnd Node.js developer.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing front-end web performance.
- Knowledge of version control software, build, test, and deployment processes.
- Pre-intermediate/ Intermediate level of English.
Will be pluses:
- GitLab experience, including pipelines.
- Docker experience.
- AWS experience.