About the position:
The project is seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to join the server development team. This role focuses on creating and improving server-side systems. Millions of people play our games daily. The team builds reliable, large-scale production systems that deliver that gameplay, supporting systems, and the tools to manage them. Usability and stability underpin every decision we make and we’re looking for someone whocan help us build solutions to delight our users. The Senior Backend Engineer will work directly with business stakeholders to define features, project managers to scope and schedule deliverables and QA testers to achieve high-qualityproducts. The project has a deep passion for quality and we want someone with a high personal bar.
- Develop server-side systems using C# for our suite of online social casino games.
- Design cloud-native solution for hybrid clouds.
- Combine sophisticated social-gaming elements into the games.
- Collaborate with game designers and mathematicians.
- Work with a project manager to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines.
- Advocate for advancing software development practices.
- Mentor less experienced engineers in software engineering best practices.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional software development.
- Expert knowledge of C# 7+.
- Track record of delivering solutions using microservices, containers, and events.
- Experience with LINQ, functional programming, or the use of first-class functions.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP technologies and REST/JSON interfaces.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proven ability to build high-quality products.
- BS in Computer Science or similar.
- B2+ level of English.
- Professional experience with F#.
- Game development experience with shipped titles.
- Experience architecting highly scalable backend systems.
- Experience using both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Functional programming experience.
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests.
- 20 days of vacation a year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work options.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Training budget.
- English language classes.
- Sport activities.
- Gifts and events.